Monday, July 20, 2020

Introducing me - Bill Krysinski

My Tagline: No Excuses, Just Results, Non-Stop, Catalyst, Shark Tank-in-a-Box


Management professional with 20+ years of combined experience managing teams, providing technical expertise and leadership in the project, IT, operations, and product management for the Higher Education, Defense and Financial Services industries.

 

Must be the Air Force Veteran in me but I am not afraid to "Fill The Gap." I jump right in, learn on the fly, and keep things moving. Wearing many hats is where I excel, and I eat deadlines and pressure for breakfast. I provide the atmosphere to have fun along the way. The proverbial saying of work hard, play hard is always ringing in my ears. We often lose sight that humor plays a tremendous role in keeping stress to levels that can be channeled towards perfection.

My philosophy can be summed up in three words: “Making others better!” These three simple yet profound words, when placed together, serve as the bedrock to which the impossible becomes possible.

Me in a Nut Shell:

• Team before me. I don’t care who gets the credit – Just Win Baby!

• Idea Generating Machine. Can stay in the box...but what fun is that?

• Attention to Detail- Understatement of the Year!

• Customer First, Service Always!

• Teaching is so satisfying. Better than (most) Pizzas!

• Short Term Memory - Learn from the past but focused on the future!

Jim Rohn once said "If you want something you will find a way. If you don't you will find an excuse." I had to look up the last word because I was not sure how to spell it or what it meant. Guess it is true, you learn something new every day.

Reach out to me if you are looking for someone that will make you look better, get things done, and have fun along the way.


Hobbies in no particular order

- Spending time with Family

- Swimming at the pool and the beach

- BBQ and Smoking Meat (Ribs and Brisket)

- Having Fun and Helping Others

- Basketball

- Love Technology

- Walking my Dog

- Bowling (average 179)

- Learning about leadership

- Reading and Learning (Studying for my Project Management Professional Certification)

- Traveling



No comments:

Post a Comment

CleanFreak Nanotechnology Socio-Technical Plan (completed)

  Individual Project 5: Final Socio-Technical Plan    William Krysinski Colorado Technical University CS875-2003C-01 Dr. Cynthia Calongne ...