Thursday, August 27, 2020

I want to be a Billionaire..So Freaking Bad...



Here is the list of my fifty dream items in the five categories for this week's assignment. Looking at the exercise, I found that it was more difficult for me to decide on the areas within the Job and religious areas. I am not a very spiritual or religious person even though I was raised in the Roman Catholic religion. Having visited many countries around the world, I know how important religion is in the daily lives of the rest of the world. I found the home the easiest to complete because I guess I am more materialistic than I should be. As far as education goes, many of my areas are obtainable and I should begin to take the time to reach my dreams in that area. 

 

Education: 
1I would learn Japanese and be fluent in speaking 
2I would how to play the harmonica 
3I would re-learn to code in a programming language 
4I would learn how to sail a sailboat
5I would learn how to drive a sports car (ideally a Porsche 911 GT 3) 
6I would learn how to SCUBA dive
7I would teach military veterans to be better prepared for the civilian world
8I would learn conversational Polish and meet up with my Polish Family in Warsaw 
9I would research various cults to learn how influential speakers can impact the lives of the followers 
10I would become a Shaolin Monk and learn Kung Fu
Job or Research: 
1I want to become a small business owner 
2I would like to see how many jobs I could get fired from
3I would like to run a US Air Force veterans, not for profit 
4I would like to be a professor of Computer Science  that works on overseas military installations 
5I would like to participate in the Peace Corps with my wife and children 
6I would develop a project that would help provide education to the underserved 
7I would like to train incarcerated individuals skill and provide an opportunity for normalization upon release 
8Create a methodology for students in Higher Ed to provide training for an underserved population so they can gain real-world experience 
9Create a go-fund-me like page for a single wish for anyone in the entire world
10I would build miniature movie sets 
Philosophical or Religious 
1I would like to pray in the Angkor Wat Hindu Temple in Cambodia 
2I would like to pray in the Fushimi Inari Shinto Shrine in Kyoto, Japan
3I would like to sail with the Sea Org in the church of Scientology  
4I would like to  read the Golden Plates that Joseph Smith used to write the Book of Mormon 
5I would like to make a prayer on the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem 
6I would like to make a pilgrimage to Mecca
7I would participate in the Day of the Dead in Mexico
8I would like to drum in the Okinawan Festival known as Obon in an Eisa festival 
9Sever as Crewe Master on a Mardi Gras Float in New Orleans 
10I would visit the "Beast-Jesus" Ecce Homo (Behold the Man) painting that was restored by Cecilia Gimenez 
Travel: 
1I would take an around the world cruise with my family and closest friends
2I would visit my US Air Force buddies wherever they live around the world
3I would visit the Beaches of Normandy, France to visit Omaha Beach
4I would visit my homeland of Poland to visit family that still remains 
5I would visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum in Poland
6I would like to have a visit aboard an alien spacecraft (minus the probing) 
7See the Northern Lights from Iceland
8I would like to explore Area-51 with an all-access pass
9I would visit the International Space Station 
10I would like to visit North Korea and visit the Masikryong Ski Resort 
Home:
1I would like a treehouse in treetops of Belize 
2I would like to own Neverland Ranch in California 
3I would add a bowling alley and classic arcade to my basement man cave
4I would like a glass-walled infinity pool off the cliff of Northern Italy 
5I would like an underwater master bedroom in a house in the Mediterranean 
6I would like to have a Star Wars memorabilia museum 
7I would like to own Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater in Pennsylvania 
8Would like to own Mark Twain House in Hartford, CT
9I would have a garage-like Jay Leno's with a multi-million dollar collection of cars 
10I would like to have purchase Daryl Hall's House (from Hall and Oates fam) and have him perform his webcast for me and the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CleanFreak Nanotechnology Socio-Technical Plan (completed)

  Individual Project 5: Final Socio-Technical Plan    William Krysinski Colorado Technical University CS875-2003C-01 Dr. Cynthia Calongne ...